THE MOST BASIC BOLTLESS STORAGE SOLUTION FOR SMALLER PRODUCTS OF A MUCH LIGHTER NATURE
Shelving systems are the most basic storage solution for smaller products of a much lighter nature.
The Boltless Shelving system is constructed via Angle Uprights and Shelves that are connect to the Uprights with a fully boltless shelf connector clip.
This Boltless Shelving systems can carry 80kg – 250kg per shelf (UDL) and support a variety of accessories for various applications.
This systems can be fitted with a variety of back and side panels from welded mesh to solid and perforated panels.
- No nuts & bolts required
- Increased strength
- Increased stability
- Easy adjustability of shelf levels
- Ideal for small part and archive storage
- Can be converted to a multi-tier system
- This system also allows for various storage accessories such as: back & side panel, dividers, bin fronts and pull out trays.
- Ideal for storing multiple product lines
- Increases your current storage capacity
- Creates opportunity for easy stock control