HIGHLY EFFICIENT, HIGH-DENSITY STORAGE SYSTEM
What is Radio Shuttle Racking?
The automated Radio shuttle Racking system is a high-density storage solution that is divided into lanes/channels, fitted with rails on which the Radioshuttle operates.
It is a semi-automated storage and retrieval system that allows for maximum use of warehouse space. The lanes and channels are fed pallets by reach/lift trucks or forklifts and moved by the Radioshuttle in the lanes.
- Optimal use of warehouse space
- Increased productivity
- Increase operational efficiencies
- More efficient stock control
- The system can be based on FIFO or FILO
- Solution for non-stackable pallets
- Constant stock rotation per lane
- Minimal rack damage
- Increased productivity and reduced MHE travel time Paliang