HIGH-DENSITY MOBILE RACKING STORAGE SYSTEM
What is Mobile Racking
Mobile racking is a high-density, electrically operated storage system that can accommodate both conventional and unconventional racking.
Appropriate for new and retro-fitted ambient and cold storage applications, this system maximises usable space by removing the need for multiple aisles, increasing vertical capacity, and providing 100% access to each pallet position.
- Save floor area, the ground utilization rate is 80%
- Cost-effective solution for a high-density storage facility for example cold rooms
- 100% accessibility to all pallets on the FIFO (First In, First Out) principle
- No specialized materials handling equipment (MHE) required
- More storage space to there being fewer aisles that has to be moved Palian